Poisons and Toxins

Many pet owners are unaware of the many foods and substances that can be harmful or lethal to their pets. Chocolate, sago palm, grapes, xylitol (artificial sweetener), snail bait, Tylenol, and antifreeze can all have dire consequences if ingested by your furry companion. Please visit these webpages for more information on poisonous plants and other household products. Make sure your pet is living in a toxin-free environment!

Pet Poison Helpline
ASPCA Animal Poison Control (888)426-4435

If you suspect pet has ingested poisonous material, immediately call our office or

Mission Pet Emergency at (210)691-0900


Emergency Pet Center at